Sunday, April 10, 2016

SUNday Sharing

 Some shots from Saturday - notice all the SNOW - that's right - we didn't really get what they said we would ;-(



 She seems to be khommunikhating she's working on 'em !
 FrEYEday night Holly started her evening HERE -



 Of khourse, I had MY spot already!


  Then Holly moved THERE - and probably spent much of the night on the two beds from BJ's at the foot of the bed - but she seems to have about 87 places to khover in any given hour!
I seemed to be telling Mom what I thought about how she would be rousing us at 5dark00 on SUNday - but I did chekhk the akhkhount whilst she was away from The iPAWd so I know the green paper$ will find a good home!

Happy SUNday EvFURRYone!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

1 comment:

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Holly was having a restless night - good thing she has lots of good beds to choose from:) Isn't it about time those eggs got crackin'?

Woos - Ciara and Lightning