Sunday, February 15, 2015

SUNday Sharing

 From Saturday evening - and yes, it is what it looks like!!!
 Furst off, the khard 'I' 'sent' my mom ;-)
 Thank woo Auntie Di fur pawing out such a perfekht khard!
 The Doggy Nanny's Valentine fur ME!  I wonder if I khan buy a khytten with these green paper$?
 And YES - Khupid was SnOw furry kind!!!
 It started just prior to Mom leaving The GKP - 

The Fun Police did make me khome in - bummer fur with the GIANT winds, I kept thinking a khat would blow by - I kept in shape by chasing the leaves that did - 

Happy SUNday EvFURRYone!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

4 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Wow Khyra! You got snow for Valentine's? That is so great. Nice card you sent your Mom, by the way. I confess I didn't get around to the stationery store this year. Will have to do better next year.

Woofs,
Tommy

FiveSibesMom said...

Love the night time snow pics of you, Khyra! The falling snow looks like twinkling diamonds! We had some Valentine's Day snow, too! We hope you had a very Happy Hearts Day!

FiveSibesMom said...

Love the night time snow pics of you, Khyra! The falling snow looks like twinkling diamonds! We had some Valentine's Day snow, too! We hope you had a very Happy Hearts Day!

Taffy said...

You couldn't have asked for a better valentine's gift! You'll have to ask your mom how she pulled that off. We are getting a bit here tonight. I hope it snowed all day for you. I was thinking of you when I saw some pics from a friend in Boston today.
And I see that doxie on your mom's card too:0)