Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Tuesday Telling

 The PF was glad to be seen again!
 I had lots of tree time on Monday - even some after dinner and during the evening 



 A windy walk - as you khan see by The Fluffy-Tail-O-Meter!
 Here is January's lukhky one - SNOW!
 We had naps Monday morning - but since Mom didn't take a pikhture of me in MY chair - I passed on taking a pikhture of her on the sofa!
 These shots were just prior to khonvincing The Chef to bowl my kibble

Soon Mom - soon Mom - soon Mom!

Mom doesn't think I know BUT today is VET-day - AND I have heard the weather babblers mention SNOW ! ! ! but just one of those 1"-2" 'events' but that will work THIS time!

Happy Tuesday EvFURRYone!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

4 comments:

Two French Bulldogs said...

Your squinting pictures are priceless!
Lily & Edward

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

KHYRA..... KHYRA ..... you should be HERE today.... we have nearly 5 inches of YOUR Snow... Light Fluffy White... COLD... snow...
COME AN'GET IT iiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Bring a BIG BOX and some Bags...

White Dog Blog said...

We are SHOCKED to see no blanket of white in your yard. What gives? Even Albuquerque NM has had snow!

Elyse K said...

Khyra, I am so surprised to see that woo don't have snow! It has snowed here in Chicago and we might get more overnight, so I will wish it to you.