Sunday, January 25, 2015

SUNday Sharing

 From Saturday morning - Mom snagged this before she headed to The GKP 
 So, as she khame in the door, I heard her say 'Hey Khyra - I've got nothing for Sunday's post - can you please help?'  I said - fur a price - SURE!
 Sepia Me
 I kept messing with her - as I kept watching up at the tree and the skEYE - but by the time she would snap a shot...




My tree with some fresh khushion!

We probably got 2"- 3" BUT then the rained started - so it bekhame kind of smooshed and gushy - but it is SNOW nonetheless!

AND, 'they' say MORE is on the way - we'll see!

Happy SUNday EvFURRYone!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

You look perfect standing in the snow up to your ankles, Khyra! Ours is all crusty because of the stoopid rain.

Love ya lots♥
Mitch and Molly

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

WE saw that WOO are expecting MORE of the White... STUFFS... we hope Woo get it...

Elyse K said...

Fluffy Khyra enjoying the snow! Hello, beautiful Khyra!