Saturday, January 3, 2015

Saturday Sharing

 Hi Everyone - Khyra's Handsome Cousin Harley here - I hope you've had a GReat holiday season - 

Khyra asked me to take over today as the pictures for this post are too shocking for her to see - maybe scary is more like it!
 A turtle cat and Butterscotch -





 My Auntie Phyll touched it - and kept petting her - IMAGINE THAT!!!






 I will agree with Khyra: CATS ARE WEIRD!


We hope these flowers will help cleanse your eyes - thanks for bearing with us!

I hope my wonderful cousin will recover sufficiently to be able to retake control of the blog ;-)

Balls and Frisbees,
Handsome Harley

5 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

It's great to see you, HH. #1 sends you a very special smooch.

I personally think that Butterscotch is pretty cute, but you know me and kitties…

Woofs,
Tommy

Molly the Airedale said...

Now that is one scary sight! We hope you recover soon, Khyra!

Love ya lots♥
Mitch and Molly

How Sam Sees It said...

It's scandalous!

Our Angel Sam always said not to trust a cat, and he was right!

Monty and Harlow

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello khyra its dennis the vizsla dog hay ummmm do not luk now but yoo hav got a cat wawking on yore howse!!! ok bye

Two French Bulldogs said...

Bet Butterscotch is happy to be the star today
Lily & Edward