Sunday, December 7, 2014

SUNday Sharing

 Mom always grins at me when I do what she khalls Origami Dog - sometimes she wishes she khould get better pikhs but....
 Great framing Mom 
 Seriously - EARS!?!
 Well, she did get most of me here 
 These might be similar to the eyes I gave Mom this morning as she headed to The GKP - ON A SUNDAY - ALL DAY -
Oh well - this MIGHT be how I'll spend some of the day - although in all honesty, I'll either be by the plant or in my chair - 

The Nice Lady Melissa who works the front part of the week - as they khall it at The GKP - is having a surprise human puppy shower fur her daughter - SO Mom ofFURed to khover the shift - her managers gladly took her up on it - of khour$e, I gave the fluffy tail seal of approval - but did remind her of the two NEW FLAVORS available at House Woof Dog Biskhuits - just sayin'

Happy SUNday EvFURRYone!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: I do happen to know there is a box from VT in the pantry - with those two new flavors - NOW to get her to open it!    Maybe I khan khonvince her that tonight might be good repayment of my letting her leave me fur what is usually one of MY days - especially since The Weather Babblers said it would be SUNny today - AND I also know this is one of those bittersweet days in Mom's past - somehow she still doesn't think her ex-employer realized the irony of their choice of dates - their loss AND my gain - yep, things DO happen FUR reasons!

3 comments:

Donna said...

O hai! Your pikshers are cute. :)

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

That definitely is worthy of a bunch of extra treats, Khyra!

We had Fernant here most of the day and he's apparently going to be back tomorrow morning...

Woofs,
Tommy

Unknown said...

I have a hard enough time photographing my huskies! But they just never stay still!
ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!