Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Tuesday Telling

 My Monday World ;-(

 Too wet fur walking SO off to Kohls and Aldi we went




 We took this one fur Auntie Di - this was on one side of the mall - they are renovating and such -
 Mom had thrown the khamera in her bag - and when we got home, I was enjoying sponging - so she khame out with the flashie beast but didn't notice it had gone to panorama mode - I told her we would use the shot anyway since I looked SO khute!




 I was enjoying one of my favorite spots -
 The Doggy Nanny was trying to help get my attention so Mom khould get some more khute shots of me and off I went to make sure there weren't treats of some sort!
 I did give her a khyss - just in khase!

Happy Tuesday EvFURRYone!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

1 comment:

Two French Bulldogs said...

Are you moms GPS?
Lily & Edward