Saturday, November 15, 2014

Saturday Sharing

 Mom and I saw this on our SUNday walk - of khourse, I was totes jelly - I would SO want this fur The Zen-terra!
 Of khourse, just think how many khats I khould khatch with a box THIS BIG???!!!???
 Take a look at the pawesome graphikh Handsome Tommy and his inkhredibly special #1 sent us - and the postkhard of a Tommy Like Khanine - note to Mom - we need to take a better pikhture of the Tommy khard!!!
Merci Merci Merci!!!
We'll have to khlean the The Zen-terra's windows ;-)
If only I khould go visit him - I'm set - akhtually, this is a pikhture from the arkhhives - someone hadn't gotten anything fur today ;-) 

Happy Saturday EvFURRYone!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: I bet Tommy's special horsedoggies would even fit in THAT box!!!

2 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

That reminds #1 that she is going to have to clean the Touareg before she leaves for England next Wednesday.

Glad the sticker arrived. You are now part of a very select trio: you, me and my Italian girlfriend Sofia!

Woofs,
Tommy

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello khyra its dennis the vizsla dog hay wot is this??? hello kitty has a kar??? how come i do not hav a car??? i am more reesponsibul then hello kitty!!! i am going to hav to diskuss this with dada!!! ok bye