Sunday, October 26, 2014

SUNday Sharing

 I'm going to let Khousin Ab drive this one - take it away Lab-i-gail!
 Thanks Cousin Khyra -
 We headed to Prescott bright and early Saturday morning - 
 




 We are going to enjoy an extended weekend here - and then head back to Phoenix on Tuesday - which happens to be
MY
MOM'S
44th
GOTCHA
DAY
!!!!!!!!!!

As my 'khrazy Khousin Khyra would say: I HOPE SHE GETS KHAKE!'
******
 My sweet and furry cousin mentioned these special pictures from her walk on Monday - oh wait, sweet and geufy Harley was there too!





 She said she hopes evFURRYone enjoyed seeing the camera versions - 

I hope all of you have a great SUNday!

Khyra and her mom will probably walk and walk - especially since the weather babblers have mentioned nice temperatures for THEIR kind - with SUN!

Snoofs and Tail Thumps!

Abby

1 comment:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Hey Khyra. Looking at those pics, I thought it had gotten colder over your way, but am glad to read you're getting good weather! We're expecting a little sunshine over our way too!

Woofs,
Tommy