Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Tuesday Telling

 Some PF shots - they were in some difFURent spots fur a change!







 Now fur some of my FrEYEday evening KHREATURE enkhounter!





 There were three of 'em - two snakhk sized and one Momma -





 Here is a video of my FUN - this is the one I KNEW was there but khouldn't see - the other was much higher up another part of the tree - snikhker!!!
One last thing to tell - this was 'me' EIGHT years ago today - this is the khrappy pikhture Mom took with her Samsung phone - the same pikhture she stared at fur a week before khoming bakhk to spring me from this prison cell - I still wonder why she had to THINK about it fur SO long - I mean, she had six Sibes prior to me - what was there to think about - I know - she wanted a furry special present fur her birthday - so that is why she waited until August 26th to get me out of there - me with the 'male' and 'cat' issues - well, one out of two would be khorrekht!

Happy Tuesday EvFURRYone!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

4 comments:

Karen Jo said...

You had quite an adventure with your khat encounters. Thank you for coming to our big birthday party.

Brody, Cissy and the Gang

Gus said...

Happy Gotcha day! Coming up soon, right. Hope you get khat snak of your very own

gus n teka

Two French Bulldogs said...

What on earth is kitty doing up there pretending to be a mountain lion or something!
Lily & Edward

Molly the Airedale said...

Happy Gotcha Day, Khyra! We hope you're enjoying your very special day!

Love ya lots♥
Mitch and Molly