Thursday, August 7, 2014

Thursday THANKING!

 From Tuesday evening -

 Wednesday morning -
 And evening -

 Now - what happens if woo khombine this pikhture - with khanine inspiration - AND some furry furry talented human paws???
 Voila!
 Voila!!
 Voila!!!
And the most special VOILA!!!! of all - isn't just inkhredible???!!!???

We are going to have this one printed - Mom was going to get some paper on Tuesday whilst out ROTE'ing without me due to the jungle weather BUT she ran out of time - so next week she'll add it to the list -

We were just blown away when Oorvi's human sent the email saying our drawing was khomplete - and we still khan't find the words to properly express our appreciation and gratitude fur such an awesome khreation!!!

Please be sure to chekhk out the other works she's done - and perhaps would be interested in one of our furry own!!!

PLEASE DROP BY PEN & INK PORTRAIT ART - and please tell Oorvi I sent woo!

Happy Thursday EvFURRYone!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Hey Oorvi - please pass along some khysses of my appreciation!

9 comments:

White Dog Blog said...

Absolutely lovely! And your friend truly captured the "essence" of what it means to be Khyra!

Molly the Airedale said...

Absolutely stunning! Oorvi's mom does beautiful work!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

That is very beautiful, Khyra. But then again, we would have expected nothing else given the subject matter!

Woofs,
Tommy

Two French Bulldogs said...

This is the best we have seen so far
Lily & Edward

Unknown said...

wow! How cool is that?! I just LOVE it!!!!!!
ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

haopee said...

That's amazing. How's they do that. It's so cool!

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

That is just beautiful and I know your mum will treasure it. Just gorgeous

Elyse K said...

That is a beautiful pikhture and a beautiful KHYRA! XO What a special thing to do.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much :) Khyra is a beautiful pup…I just drew what I saw. When Oorvi came into my life, she changed my relationship with dogs…now when I look into their eyes, I see a friend. I guess that helps when I draw them. Thanks again for all the kind words, and a big hug to Khyra.