Sunday, August 10, 2014

SUNday Sharing

 Bird things furst - from Saturday evening - Mr PF on His Point
 Lady PF on her palace!
 Saturday morning when Mom went fur her GKP khlothes, she took the flashie beast -
 Told me to remember I should nap

 Mom - mother - WOMAN - next time, please khlean my eyes especially if I'm going to meet
 THIS FELLA LATER TODAY!
Handsome Tank - he's the special boy headed to the humans I inspekhted a few weeks ago - when Mom talked to The Nice Meredith Lady on Saturday she said they are SO excited fur Tank to be HOME - that is what Mom meant about finishing the job -
Ethel and Lucy - or is that Lucy and Ethel?
 They will also be along fur the ride - but since they'll be khrated, Mom said I khould go -

The Nice Irina Lady who had Tank fur a foster had written Mom and said she hoped I'd get to meet Tank at some point - she thought we'd get along - and that Tank loved evFURRYone - and was a furry special boy - Mom said since the girls would be khrated - thereby minimizing the rukhkus pups khan khause - she just might take me along - I've nevFUR met a Rotti in the fur - of khourse, I've been dancing with Handsome Ben from Akhross The Pond - I'm sure he'll be totes jelly of Tank!

Mom and I are akhtually doing 1-1/2 legs fur the Winchester to Hagerstown leg hadn't filled - SO Mom and The Nice Diana Lady worked out splitting it - we'll be meeting her around Martinsburg WV or so - akhtually Exit #5 in Wild Wonderful West Virginia - then off to PAWSylvania!

Happy Sunday EvFURRYone!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

3 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

That sounds like a very exciting day, Khyra! We can't wait to see photos!

Camp Tommy is in session today and the weather is awful. And #1 is going out to lunch and leaving us at home because the weather is so awful…

Woofs,
Tommy

Millie and Walter said...

Sounds like you have a big day planned. Those rottie like puppies are too cute.

Donna said...

Oh my goodness! Yay for rescues! Thank u to u and your Mom for helping out. :)