Saturday, June 7, 2014

Saturday Sharing

 From FreEYEday evening
 Thursday evening - khwite proud of what was fur supper ;-)

 FrEYEday morning - looks like leftovers fur breakfast!
 Please furgive the blurry shots but SUNday afternoon Mom noticed a hopping robin - and the tailfeathers told her it was one of the robin puppies!
 So she shot some pikhtures through the porch windows

 Feed me!
 It hopped ovFUR to the birdbath
 Flew on to the base - and even khlutched the stem fur a time

 then it did some tree work!

When Mom and I went fur our Thursday night walk, one of the robin puppies was in the front yard - the shorter tail feathers and spekhkled chest tipped off Mom that it was another of the puppies!
 Since she didn't have a pikhtures of ME fur today's post 
 I traded a photoshoot 
 fur something special!
A WALK!!!  Yes Mom - sounds like a fair trade to me!

Happy Saturday EvFURRYone!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

2 comments:

Donna said...

I love the pictures. It's so much fun to sniff things on the lawn. :)

Unknown said...

Yep, sounds like a pretty fair deal to me too!
ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!