Saturday, June 28, 2008

Worn Out!


It has been a busy busy week fur me with lots of visitors, toys, and treats. PLUS, my doggy nanny was away so I had to pupsit fur myself!
Auntie Di and Jim have returned to The Land of Joe (Sweat) Stains I had tried to get him to khome along - I told him to look for the blonde at the airport the other Friday night - I mean, he khould have eskhaped from the heat AND The Doofus fur a bit BUT he must have missed finding her!
I have been sooooo very happy with the reports and pikhs Mom and I have "HERD" and seen about Princess Eva meeting her Khrown Prince Brother "Ammy says he's sooooo handsome" Brice!
My MalGalPal "I'm a princess too" Holly met them AS did MY MalMale SUMMI! I am sooooo furry jealous fur they all got to meet each other!!! Lukhkily fur me, their moms khalled my mom and told of how all did!
Well, bakhk to my nap AND to dreaming of my OWN Handsome Princes - Steve and *SIGH* Summi
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: SOOOOO, Ammy - is Brice HANDSOME???

10 comments:

The Army of Four said...

Thank roo for the shout-out, Khyra! And really - Brice is SO handsome! We had such fun meeting him and Eva; I can't WAIT to hear how Holly and Summi enjoyed their visits!
Sorry all your visitors are gone. Catch up on your sleeps! I'm going to go nap in a bit ... and dream of BRICE!
Love,
Ammy

Tucker said...

You do look worn out! Rest up good, Khyra!

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

What what a busy day and that Brice is so handsome. It looks like you got a well deserved napper..


Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Wow, you are tired! Is your mom sacked out too?

Kat

Teddy Westlife said...

I NEVER sleep in that pose - Salvador might come and attack my belly. *sigh* You're so lucky to be an only pup sometimes.

Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

Lorenza said...

Hi, Khyra!
I read the AO4 post! And yes, Brice is very handsome!
Have a good night
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Khady Lynn said...

What a great visit you had with your family, and me with Eva and Brice!! And, even though my a/c is not functioning, (what's up with that?) it was a good day!

Holly

Mack said...

Hope you are dreaming about snow,
pretty Kyrha!!

Joe Stains said...

Hey Khyra, they wouldn't let me in the airport bekhause I didn't have proper ID?! Can you believe that KHRAP! Tell your Aunt I thank her for the offer!! Rest up!!

The Daily Echo said...

A sleeping bewooty! We really enjoyed hearing about Eva and Brice. I just love happy endings.
ECHO