Friday, June 20, 2008

TDIF!


Happy Friday All!

There is a lot of excitement at my doggy nanny's house. One of my mom's brothers lives in China. He khomes home to visit about once a year. This time, his wife khame along too. PLUS, when he khomes to visit, his two sons that live in the town I live in khome to be with their dad. Here is his khanine Wolfie - he had to stay behind. Travelling with khanines/felines from Mainland China is NOT easy - or should I paw NOT EASY! It was khwite the fun to get him from Taiwan to Shanghai. Since setting paws on The Mainland, he's moved north - near The Gobi Desert.

SO, I have all kind of folks to fuzz and stuff!

Plus, my Auntie Di and her BF Jim are khoming from Phoenix. Mom will pick them up tomorrow morning. As woo would expekht, they are looking furward to seeing ME again! Auntie Di is a special mom to my khousin Abby .

Unkhle Steve and his bunch are heading to The Outer Banks Saturday AM. Auntie Di, Jim and my Doggy Nanny and Fred are heading there on Monday AM. So I will be keeping an eye on Mom next week!

Please stop on over at Baby Love's blog and leave some good wishes. She had her surgery on Thursday and things seemed to go furry well fur her!

I'll leave woo with some of my khuteness If you khlick 'some of my khuteness' woo will get to see ME just being ME!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Please stop over to Turbo's Blog One of his furry special roommates khrossed yesterday. SOOO, please go paw some wishes fur Tubey's human on the lost of Niki.

15 comments:

The Army of Four said...

Wowzers, you're going to have lots of excitement chez you! Too bad Wolfie couldn't make the trip.
Play bows,
Zim

Mack said...

What fun!

That's what I like to do on hot summer nights - find a shady spot and chill out!!

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Thank woo for your kind words!

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Is your Uncle Steve as handsome as me? I doubt it. I'm hard to top!

XOXO,
Steve

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

It sounds like you are going to have lots of excitement this weekend. Be sure and pace yourself so you don't sleep through it all...

We are so proud of Baby Love..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie

Joe Stains said...

Happy Friday! We went over and left some love for Tubey's human :(

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! You are going to have tons of fun!!!! And that video of woo was furry khute!
Hugs,
Sitka

Lorenza said...

Hi, Khyra!
Sounds like you are going to have a very nice weekend!
Enjoy it!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Princess Eva and Brice said...

It is so sad about Niki but now she is running free and can see.

Princess Eva

P.S. You were very quiet in the video. I turned up the volume thinking that I was missing something but nope. Khyra was quiet. Not the chatty dogality that I expected.

One of the pack said...

Khyra,

Wow that's a lot of fun coming your way. Tons of people to coo and woo.

Great newsflashes too. Thanks for sending all the news that's fit to print.

Loving Life,
Lola

Khady Lynn said...

Wow, so many visitors!! I bet you will get LOTS of attention!!

LOVE the video. You are sooo khool and khalm!

Holly

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Yepper Louie may have been setup up by those cats. That is what Dad says anyway...

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie

The Daily Echo said...

Wolfie is very handome. Too bad he couldn't come and play. He needs his own blog. We hope you have a fun time with everyone coming to play!
ECHO

The Daily Echo said...

Oh - Pee S:
You can tell Mom she totally blew your cover! You were clearly trying to look like a giant pussy willow so you could catch one of the khats!

Tucker said...

Lots of traveling!

How do they remember how to get home when they come so far?