Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Princess Has Ruled!

A royal ruling and prokhlamation was recently made by Princess Eva


She dekhlared I, humble Khyra, was worthy of receiving this honour:


It is awarded to those that blog at least three times a week. I'll admit, there are days when my staff doesn't think they'll make the press deadline. SOOO, I'm forced to give them 'the look' and they khwikhkly skhramble to attention and show off my khreative skills.


I am supposed to pass this along to others - so THEY will also feel pawinspired to share the love.
I'll honour Gus&Louie -they've helped me meet some khool furiends; Turbo - after all, I am his Khampaign Khoordinator; and FINALLY, the one that got me blogging in the furst place. She used to always woooo to me that I should blog since I had SO much to say. That would be PrincessHollyBollyBananaBooBooBoo - her pawsisstant seems to be slakhing a bit -maybe THIS will be the bum kikhk she needs!


Another shot of Princess Eva waiting fur her peasants to attend to her and bring her snakhks and such!


Of khourse, since my publikh has rekhwested I khontinue to show my khute self, here's a shot of me.

Some of you've seen it befur, but I thought a khool snow scene might be a nice change!

Hugz&Khysses,

Khyra


20 comments:

D'Azul Siberian said...

How very khool!!!

D'Azul, where Siberians Rule

Princess Eva and Brice said...

The big question is....are you sticking out your tongue in that picture????

Princess Eva

The Army of Four said...

Congratulations, Khyra! You so TOTALLY deserve this award! We love the bloggers you passed the award to - great choices!!!
Love,
Ammy

Tucker said...

Congratulations!

Cute tongue pictures, both of you!

The Daily Echo said...

Khongrats to Khyra! And wonderful picks to share it with. Woo!
ECHO

Mack said...

Hey pretty Khyra!

Who are you sticking your tongue out at?? Hope it's not me!!

Love,
Mack

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Eve is indeed a princess. Thank you so much for the award..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie

Jans Funny Farm said...

Congrats, Princess Khyra, on your award.

You look lovely wearing your tiara.

purrs and tail wags

Teddy Westlife said...

Khongratulations Khyra! You totally deserve this award.

Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

Charlie Daniels said...

Hey congrats for the award!

Cheers

Charlie

Girl Girl Hamster said...

What a pawsome award from Princess Eva. That's a cute photo of you. :)

~ Girl girl

Kapp pack said...

Congratulations! You deserve it!

Woo woo, KA

River said...

Congratulations on your award! You do make pretty pictures!

love & wags,
River

Simcha said...

You are totally worthy of such a prestigious award! KHudos :)

Simcha

Maverick the Pirate said...

Harrrrr Khyra
congrats on the award Harrrr
Cap'n Maverick the Pirate

Lorenza said...

Hi, Khyra!
Congratulations on your award! sure you deserve it!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Wuffstuff said...

Khome and join us.

Greetings from www.wuffstuff.com, the social network for dog owners and dog lovers.



We're looking for members with quality dogs and 'tails' to add stuff to our site.



Hope you have time to have a look at us.


Cheers


Steve

www.wuffstuff.com

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Congrats on your award. That's my favorite picture of you too. Your tongue catching snowflakes is so dainty!

XOXO,
Steve

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Thank woo for the award. It's ironic, though, to get it when I'm not posting daily. I will think carefully about woo I should bestow the honor to. Then I'll make my post. Thank woo again!

Jack & Moo said...

Woo look like woo are khatching snowflakes on your tongue!
Khongratulations on your award, too.

Woo & a-roo

Star & the Jack a-roo