Monday, June 23, 2008

Musikh Monday

Khyra's Mom 'hear'...as mentioned in Sunday's bad kharma post, a new feature will be added to Khyra's Khorner on Mondays.

The title should give a hint of what to expekht!

Musikh is a big part of my life - my drive time to and from work is ALWAYS NPR but aside from that, almost any other time my head is filled with various types of musikh -
I'm going to work my way thru the alphabet and feature an artist that I've loved in the 'past' AND one I want to try and introduce to those that stop by Khyra's Khorner.

Furst up is Ambrosia - I khan listen to this tune - and their Anthology CD - and never get tired of it! It is the song I have on Khyra's myspace page - bekhause she is the biggest part of me!

A new artist I would love to introduce is Amy Speace - and I would suggest you hit her myspace page - and I REALLY rekhommend 'Make Me Lonely Again' - THAT song gets looped over and over and over!

SO, I hope you like this new feature. You will have Miss Khoy and Khute bakhk tuemorrow ;-)

Happy listening!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra's Mom

15 comments:

The Army of Four said...

Oh, how fun! If you need a new title at all, you could call it "Guess What Will Be Stuck in the Ao4's Mom's Head All Day Monday". Hee hee hee!
Love,
Ram-a-Lamb

Frankie Girl, Maddie and Domino said...

That is fun! Great idea.
Expanding our personal music arena is always most excellent, we can get into a rut!

Gonna go check out your linkies for the musik!

Luv,
Frankie Girrrrrl

Tucker said...

Stupid Human Assistant wants to know whether Weird Al Yankovikh would be a W, A, or Y.

I want to know why everydoggy's so khoncerned with big dopey Sinjin instead of put-upon me!

Phooey!

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Hey that is a very good idea. We will have to go check them out..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie

The Daily Echo said...

What a great feature! Now Mondays won't be so quite as Mopey for Meeka.
EKHO

Joe Stains said...

This is fun, I was just complaining about not having anything to do on a Monday, well that solves that!

Charlie Daniels said...

TBU says he already has enough songs going around in his head all at the one time .. so what's a few more! I think this might send him over the edge .. he already talks in song lyrics. It's like he expects me to understand him when I haven't even heard the tunes before! ;-)

Cheers

Charlie

BrandytheGreat said...

Cool! Thanks for sharing with us, Khyra's mom! My hooman likes oldies, and I like rock and roll!!

One of the pack said...

This is music to our ears.
Good job.

The Forget Sit and Stay Gang

Khady Lynn said...

Oh goody, ear worms. Just what we all need!!

Phbbb

Princess Eva and Brice said...

It's about time that you gave your mom her own day. Mine just takes over whenever she wants.

Princess Eva

Simcha said...

oh I really liked the Amy Speace song. You have an ultra kool Mom, Khyra

Simcha

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh.. those are nice music. :)

~ Girl girl

My Two Best Friends said...

What a great day to spice up Mondays. We will go and check them out even through it's Tuesday.

Thor and Marco Polo

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

I think you and the A04's mom should do a music video for Musikh Monday!

Steve and Kat's mom